Monday, January 31, 2011

SAG Awards

Award Season is here! Rather, it's been here... (I'm just a little behind...)

The SAG Awards was on last night. And, while I look forward to hearing who wins in the major categories, my heart is really set on the red carpet. To see what the stars are wearing and if it looks great on them.

I was looking forward to seeing what Natalie Portman would wear. While, I love a woman who embraces the changes in their body as they go through pregnancy, it was a little tight around her stomach. But, all in all, she looks great.


I love Dianno Agron. She looked fabulous in her tea-length Chanel Haute Couture dress. It was perfect. It felt young and brought a sense of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's.'

While there were many wins in my book, there were also misses...

Until then...


1 comment:

  1. Nat looks awesome for being pregnant but I have to agree with you, Diana looks so perfect!! I adore her dress and her outfit definitely reminds me of breakfast at tiffanys!

    ReplyDelete