Thursday, January 27, 2011

Marciano

Marciano. Guess by Marciano.

An extension of the Guess Inc. brand, named after Paul Marciano. It is an American luxury brand that sells accessories aside from clothing. But, this isn't about the history of Guess or Marciano. This post is about how I love clothes from the Marciano branch of Guess Inc.
I've bought only two dresses from Marciano, so far. My reason, the prices. Granted, the prices are the same if you are planning to buy a dress at Nordstrom but I feel like buying a dress from Marciano takes a special occasion. I've bought a corset dress and a sequin dress for two different occasions. One was for a holiday party and the other one for my bachelorette party. I feel like dresses from Marciano makes you feel more than yourself. It takes you to another level- where you have to be comfortable wearing the dress. And, not let the dress wear you. All the dresses just seem to hug you in the right places and show just a small amount of something to keep people coming back for more.

One of the dresses that I bought is on their best sellers. You can see it here: Best Sellers. It's the Dalena One Shoulder dress (which you can see below).
I adore this dress. You can dress it up with some sexy heels and with minimal jewelry. The dress can speak for itself. Or you can dress it down and wear it as a tunic over some skinny black jeans and red pumps.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment