Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hairstyles

Hair comes and goes. I consider it an accessory. Something you can change easily with a flick of you hair (no pun indented). :-)

Short, medium or long hair changes our outlook on things. I love having long hair since you can do so many things to it. Curl it, straighten it, pin it up or down. And, each look is different. And, makes you feel different. Sometimes, I envy the women whose curls just stay put. My hair does not hold a curl. It looks perfect for the first five minutes and then becomes flat after.

But, this is not a post about my hair woes. I came across an article online while on Allure.com about hairstyles. The nine most romantic hairstyles. The hairstyles range from relaxed waves to a loose braid. Nine very easy hairstyles that you can do at home. Note: all the hairstyles are for long hair. Now, do you understand my envy?

No comments:

Post a Comment